Blue and white is an American Classic; something that will never go out of style. Over the last two years, and especially in 2014, we have seen a huge uprise of incorporating this Chinoiserie porcelain into every home, and there is no end in sight! Many of our customers are pleasantly surprised to find how well this distinctive look complements their tuscan, spanish or contemporary styles of their homes.
Here are several ways to introduce this element of RSVP Style into your home:
1. An Orchid Garden displayed in a bowl or wide vase
2. Daffodils on a dining table or countertop in a slim & tall or smaller bud vase
3. Bright florals & potted plants
4. melange of vases, ranging in size and shape. In this particular room, the patterns and colors vary adding an elegant texture to the landscape of this space.
5. Green apples pop! The bright color adds a beautiful accent to your kitchen display.
6. Mixing florals in is always in fashion. Fresh or permanent arrangements can be designed by Stems at the palatine.